As a longtime businessman and CEO, husband, father of seven and grandfather of many, I know how challenging it is to be your best self, and how difficult to reconcile your personal and professional lives. These very challenges led me to the psychoanalytic couch in Sao Paulo, Brazil, where I grew up. I was blown away by the results. So blown away that I decided to become a professional therapist and bring this gift to others.
I specialize in psychodynamic therapy, a derivative of psychoanalysis often used to treat anxiety or depression, or simply to help people find themselves and bring their lives to greater fruition.
Benefits of Therapy
- Grasping a deeper understanding of who you are
- Identifying your goals and dreams
- Obtaining the skills to better your relationships
- Developing resources to resolve issues that brought you to therapy
- Managing anger, stress, depression, anxiety, and other harmful emotions
- Creating new patterns of behavior for yourself
- Changing your problem-solving perspective
- Boosting your self-esteem and confidence
- Achieving the inner peace you crave
English, Portuguese, Spanish, Yiddish
Sociedade Brasileira de Psicanálise
Touro Graduate School of Psychology, New York, NY
New York Psychoanalytic Society and Institute